Office Space for Personnel
Businesses should implement a disaster recovery solution before a catastrophe occurs. Our DR services include Business Continuity Center for personnel and secondary data center space for quick recovery from any disruption to IT operations.
Now is the time to be proactive against a weather disaster, power outage, fire, loss of key personnel/vendors or any other event that could take your data off-line. With class-A office space for personnel and data center space offering colocation solutions within the same building, our solutions are unique. Flexible network connectivity and logistical support allows us to customize disaster recovery solutions to protect your business assets.
Continue working in a safe environment on your business applications. How you connect to your applications is determined by the BCC solution you choose - either via redundant network connectivity or a direct connect to your IT infrastructure in our enterprise-class colocation facility located in the same building.
Carrier-1 Business Continuity Center solutions include options for:
- Class A office space connected to enterprise class data center
- Dedicated and shared options available
- One-hop access to multiple Tier-1 network backbones
- BCC seats with options for IP phones, desktop PCs, monitors and KVMs
- PBX support
- Conference rooms
- 24/7/365 facility and logistical support
- Activation point of contact
- Hundreds of hotels are conveniently located nearby
Why Dallas for Business Continuity?
Texas offers many advantages for companies requiring disaster recovery solutions for their data and personnel, including:
- Dallas is a centrally located city within the United States and is easy to get to from both the West and East coasts.
- Dallas is one of the safest cities in the United States in terms of natural disaster risks - far from flood plains, hurricane and earthquake zones.
- Dallas has very stable, reliable and affordable power, which is connected to the independent Texas power grid.
- Dallas has a long, well-earned reputation as a high-tech city with a highly educated and skilled workforce.
- The Dallas-Fort Worth area sits on a major global network node. There is a substantial concentration of fiber, and that is one of the main variables companies consider when making site location decisions.