Dear Carrier-1 Customers,
You may be aware that Dallas County residents are ordered to shelter starting at 11:59pm March 23rd until April 4th. Below are important updates in response.
1. Carrier-1 qualifies as an essential business and will remain staffed and operational.
We maintain our commitment to monitor and respond to all critical infrastructure and network performance; ensuring 100% uptime for your servers and other equipment.
2. To prevent the spread of the Coronavirus to Carrier-1 personnel and to you, we must continue to follow social distancing requirements and restrict unnecessary physical interactions.
A. Please completely refrain from visiting the facility unless it is an EMERGENCY.
If you are experiencing an emergency that our support staff cannot assist you with, only send personnel whom;
· Are not sick
· Do not have a temperature at or above 99.6 degrees
· Have not traveled to a high-risk area or been outside of the county within the last two weeks
B. Please only request EMERGENCY-related assistance.
To abide by the 6-foot separation requirement for social distancing, we are reducing the number of technical personnel working within our operations center at a given point.
Therefore, no new installations or hardware upgrades will be performed during this time. Our priorities will be;
· Uptime of the facility and health of the network
· Emergency related remote hands-and-eyes services
These provisions are a critical component in helping us to remain on-site as an extension of your business.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.
Co-Founder and President
Co-Founder and SVP
214-888-0303 ext 1
Log-in to our portal system (Preferred):