Why Choose Carrier-1 for Colocation?
Carrier-1 owns the building
- This means complete control versus being under a third party lease; which leads to direct support and aggressive pricing for our tenants.
- We built it out ourselves, from scratch, with all new infrastructure for optimal efficiencies and redundancies.
- The facility meets any compliant requirement including PCI, HIPAA and SOX.
- SSAE18 SOC 1 Type 2 audited
Colocation space is available NOW with plenty of room to grow.
- Phase I (10K sq. ft.) - Sold out
- Phase II (10K sq. ft.) - Available now: Colocation racks, Virtual-PODs and cage space
- Phase III (15K sq. ft.) - Available now: Powered shell for expansion or as a custom build
- Phase IV (10K sq. ft.) - Build-to-suit
- Phase V (6500 sq. ft.) - Build-to-suit
- Private Suites (1K sq. ft. increments) - Available now: Five suites
Office space is available
- Establish a local presence for sales or support with direct access to your data center colocation solution
- We also maintain a 10,000 square foot Business Continuity Center which is premium office space for personnel to use in the event of a disaster.
Carrier-1 is an established provider
- The management team and investors have funded, developed and managed over a half-million square feet of data center space with customers spanning the globe.
- Background of the founding partners includes; GTE, Cable and Wireless, Exodus Communications, The Planet, CoreXchange/ColoUnlimited and Rackspace.
- A full spectrum of network offerings ranges from carrier neutral options to a fully-managed network blend.
- We provide an inexpensive way to access big bandwidth without buying costly transport.
- Our tenants may access over 100 carriers via a new circuit or an existing network.
- We concentrate on data center real estate with 100% uptime. We don't provide other services which distract us from that focus or services which would compete with our customers.
- All employees of Carrier-1 work within the data center building in order to maintain a direct relationship with our customers and partners.
- Around-the-clock facility, security and customer support is provided.
Contact us to receive same day pricing or to schedule a tour.
Run the Colocation Design Tool to get a quick quote! Start Now